Beauty Gone Green: an online store packed with the best green beauty products.

Beauty Gone Green was started by Terri Exum and Sigrid Yorke in July of 2007. Both women are sought after estheticians with a passion for the best beauty products. In addition to their thriving practices as estheticians, each has their own business on the side (Spa Physiog and Skintopia). Realizing that most woman were as busy as they were, leaving little time to research and physically go buy the best beauty products, they started Beauty Gone Green. Because of this ingenious idea the rest of the world can obtain the best of the beauty industry with the ease and comfort of just one click. Eminence Organics, Yonka Paris and Yonka for Men, Clarisonic, American Biotech Labs, Cosmedix (maker of my favorite facial peel), Pacifica, IS clinical, Glominerals and much much more are all available. Click on any of the pictures below to learn more about the product lines. Terri and Sigrid picked each line based on organic ingredients, earth friendly business practices, and of course the best skin care. Beauty Gone Green's products have changed my skin. Three years ago when I met Terri I had acne, rosacea, dryness, and hyper pigmentation. Today people I don't even know ask me how I got such beautiful skin. The answers my friends are all below...click away!


















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love beauty gone green! Has anyone tried the chinese herbs?

Anonymous said...

love it too! I use wonderful ,am buying the brush today! Love emminence ! esp the mineral sunscreen brush. Facials with Teri are THE BEST!!!! Get one asap! Betty