Kiehl's Superbly Restorative Dry Oil: OMG I can use it on my skin and hair?!?!!!!


I finally broke open the Superbly Restorative Dry Oil from Kiehl's and I can't stop applying it. The combination of eucalyptus, cedarwood, and orange are heavenly (sweet and earthy). My skin (and at this point my latptop;) are greedily absorbing this magical Moroccan oil and if there is any left in the morning I am going to try it on my hair and report back. Any one product that can improve my skin's suppleness and hair sheen at the same time, from the very same bottle, is a must have in my book. I can especially see how this would be a useful product to travel with. In fact if I were on a desert island for a week by myself (and could run around with greasy hair without serious social and professional consequences) I'd bath in this Aragan Oil-based product and soak my hair in it just because it is like a yummy meal for my whole body.


SUPERBLY RESTORATIVE DRY OIL
Multi-Purpose, Emollient Formula for Improved Skin Suppleness and Hair Sheen

Key Formula Benefits:
Rich dry oil for face, body and hair
Preservative-free formula with a blend of fairly-traded, organic Moroccan Argan Oil and other antioxidant-rich emollients
Protects and smoothes skin, while improving the appearance of skin tone and radiance
Helps to smooth split ends and add a healthy sheen to hair
Naturally-fragranced with a blend of Orange, Patchouli, Eucalyptus, and Cedarwood essential oils

Key Ingredients: Argan Oil, Squalane, Vitamin E, Organic Sesame Seed Oil and Avocado Oil
Size: 4.2 oz. SRP: $30.00 On Counter: April, 2008

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Makes me want to have this!

Super Duper Gus said...

This sounds scary. Can you use it was wok oil too? I may have to try this one.

Laurie said...

Yes apparently it's all the rage with foodies too!