Product Rave: Cargo Plantlove Lipstick in Cherry Bliss

I am a very lucky woman. Every Thursday evening I get to hang out with my two lovely friends Nancy and Bill. They are retired and probably in their seventies, although we have never talked about age specifics. Tonight they declared "You are a new woman! Look at that lipstick!" In fact this is the reaction I got all day. I don't know how it's possible that a certain color of lipstick can change my mood for the better, increase my performance at work, and make me feel entirely sexy all the time, but it is in fact possible AND I get to be of service to the planet while doing so. I told you all about CARGO Plantlove Lipsticks last week but I'll repeat myself just because I really think every woman should have a tube. Why wouldn't you want a product everyone can get excited about? From UNC undergraduate students to lovely, meditating, earth-friendly retirees like Nancy and Bill everyone loves the PlantLove.



"PlantLove™ Botanical Lipstick
What it is:
"A lipstick tube made entirely out of corn - a renewable and abundant resource. This environmentally-friendly innovation also emits less greenhouse gases, which many scientists believe to be the major cause of global warming. The outer carton is made of flower paper embedded with real flower seeds. Simply moisten, plant, and wait for a bouquet of wild flowers to grow!"

No comments: