From SenSpa to Healing Earth Resources: Massage Therapy and Energy Healing with Sara Brown


Sara Brown is a massage therapist and intuitive healer. She is also a dear friend but honestly even if I didn't know that she is one of the most amazing people on the planet earth, I'd rave about her talents as a massage therapist and a healer. Luckily for Beauty's Spot readers (since most of you are in California, North Carolina, and New York) she works in San Francisco at Sen Spa and in Chapel Hill, NC at Healing Earth Resources. Healing Earth Resources is one of the last rare gem's on the planet earth...a business with out a website. It is also absolutely the most charming place I have ever been in Chapel Hill (1403 E. Franklin St. right across from Caribou on Estes) and that says a lot considering Chapel Hill is packed with charming places. I took all of these pictures to try and replace the images of a website but really the true adventure begins inside the house, where every room either has a massage table or den packed with comfortable furniture, spiritual literature, crystals and loads of healing and bodywork resources. Richard Klecka and his wife are the massage therapists who own Healing Earth Resources and they make a line massage oils and mists called Klecka Naturals which are certified organic and about to be available at Weaver Street Market and Whole Foods!

Yesterday Sara gave me a massage and an energy healing session. I don't think I would have ever thought to ask a friend to also practice on me as a massage therapist but last year at this time my heart was broken in what I thought was an unrepairable way and I was desperate. I don't know how I would have gotten through it if Sara had not done energy work on me that week. I know this sounds kind of hippie and far out but I literally felt her lift a black cloud of energy from my heart. Yesterday our session was much less dramatic because well , my life is almost entirely drama-free these days.
She used Klecka Naturals Happy Touch which is made of Organic Safflower Oil, Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Natural Vitamin E, Organic Essential oils of Bergamont, lemon, Ylang Ylang, Pure Essential Oil of Jasmine, and LOVE! (Yes Love is listed on the bottle as an ingredient :) Sara is an amazing massage therapist but you would cheat yourself of her god given gifts if you only ask for a massage. I will just say that four year ago when I quit smoking I had intense weekly acupuncture sessions and Sara does with her hands in 20 minutes what all those little scientifically places needles did over 10 weeks. Although I felt no immediate shifts in energy, at 8:30 last night I was so oddly tired and loopy that I had to excuse myself from my friends and go home and go to bed. I had the clearest most lovely dreams I have had in a long long time. I feel today physically relieved from worry and stress. Today I was clear happy and in the present moment during the entire day. I think that says it all.
Contact Information:
Sen Spa San Francisco 415.441.1777
Healing Earth Resources, Chapel Hill 919.967.5359


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooo...look at you uncovering chapel hill gems! I've never heard of this place!

Anonymous said...

That place looks so relaxing. I wish it was near me.