IQ Derma Firmaceuticals: a cellulite cream that works!


I have been biting my tongue because I really really really hated the idea of writing about cellulite creams - or more specifically my personal experience with cellulite creams. Until now all I could have really said would have been something like, 'I have cellulite. Creams don't work.' Not exactly riveting stuff and certainly not worth offering up my body image as a topic of conversation.

Perhaps my hesitation on this subject matter comes from the completely terrifying times piece about a certain, now infamous, blogger and her over-sharing. Either way until now, I have somewhat shamelessly attempted to bring you the best products and services (and talk about them the way we women talk about such things.) I have mentioned my permanent Pillsbury-dough-boy-belly, back pimples, nostril waxing, stretch marks, bikini waxing mishaps, hair troubles, neti potting, and numerous other potentially embarrassing subjects. And for some reason completely unknown to me none of that subject matter bothered me. Not even a little bit.

When I started receiving cellulite creams to test, my thinking was a little different and went something like this: Thank god none of these are working because there is nothing on God's green earth that is going to get me to write about cellulite. Women should love their bodies regardless of cellulite quantities and men should too. So should I for that matter and clearly I'm not there yet so I'm leaving the whole subject off the table. Forever.

Then one day, mostly because I ran out of my usual leg lotion, I tried iQ Derma's Firming Body Gel. Three days later I was going through the pre-poolside, junk in the trunk, check-in. Everything in my body was prepared for the normal quick-check, wince, and turn-back-around-STAT routine. Then it happened. Mid-wince I stopped short, my pivot failed, and I fell into the mirror stunned at what I saw. I involuntarily said out loud - "What the F* is that?"

Are those my legs? Less cottage cheesy - more shinny apple skin -like. Couldn't be...the iQ Derma??? Absolute joy overcame me. Am I going to love even my thighs during this pool season? Too good to be true. Then I realized this miraculous product would mean I'd have to write about my cellulite. On Beauty's Spot. On the Internet. Where anyone and everyone can read about it.

But it's cellulite cream (well a gel really) and it works. How can I call myself a beauty editor and not share this fabulous thigh and mind altering product? It's like having proof of the Loch Ness monster and keeping it to myself out of some awfully warped sense of pride. So I have to share. Cellulite, less than ideal body image and all. iq derma's firming body gel really truly works to reduce the appearance of cellulite. It's not going to give you Heidi Klum thighs but, if your thighs react like mine, the results will be visible and attractive and astounding.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I get a grocery size swag bag full of this stuff? Getting ready to click 3 times....
Jude

Anonymous said...

I use this body gel also :) It works really well! It is quite expensive, though, but really worth trying.

Laurie said...

I know it is expensive. I'll have to think about if I'm going to buy more. But its so so nice to actually see movement back there!

Girl-Woman said...

I have never had any luck with cellulite products, but I am always open to try something new. As a matter of fact, I just posted yesterday about cellulite. I will add your review to the weekend reads.

El Bilson said...

I haven't heard of this one before - will have to give it a try!