L'Oreal Carbon Black Voluminous Mascara


Until Friday whenever my girlfriends asked for my best tips about how to choose a mascara I would say, "Pick the cheapest one, it's the best way to save beauty money because they are all more alike than different." I take back every one of those misguided words. I picked up L'Oreal's Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara on Friday and my eyes have never, ever looked this good. Somehow the rich deep black that is as they say, "black-er than black" makes my eyes sparkle and my lashes stretch like a reaching ballerina awaiting her prince. I used to find that mascaras this black created a dark, ill-defined, raccoon like eye but this pigment is so well defined it has the opposite effect of opening and lightening the entire look. More good news, the best mascara I have ever tried is around $7.

5 comments:

HilLesha O'Nan said...

Sounds great! It is kind of hard to find a great mascara, especially at that price. :)

Super Duper Gus said...

I don't know if this will "count" for the contest, but I am endlessly confused about skin undertone. Is that just me? I just took the lipstick search quiz on total beauty, and they suggest putting a sheet of paper under my jaw line to find the right tone. Huh? All I see is white paper. Am I being too literal here? So far my best hint into this mysterious undertone is that my blue tattoos turn green. Therefore I think I have a yellowish undertone. There MUST be an easier way to find undertone then a tattoo.

Laurie said...

Jessica! Yes that counts. Any coment where you let me know you went from Beauty's Spot to totalbeauty counts!!!! I'm on the prowl for an answer for you...

Laurie said...

The first answer is found here...
http://teamsugar.com/group/88093/blog/269705

Laurie said...

OK I have consulted master aestheticians Terri Exum and Sigrid Yorke. I will report back ASAP