The Jet Set Girls tagged me!

Beauty Bloggers are so fun! Thanks to the Jet Set Girls for tagging me. I will Tag Tammy at A Mom in Red High Heels, Marta at Talking Makeup, and Jolie Nadine.

1. What were you doing ten years ago?
I was babysitting the daughter of the guy who wrote Blazing Saddles, transferring his address book to a strange new device called a "PDA", calling the whole thing a "senior project", and biding my time before going to college.

2. What are five things on your to-do list today?
a) do my dishes
b) call Anna back
c) bravely attempt day two of self-tanning spray
d) open the mysterious package from Killingworth CT
e) finish reading the new Oprah Magazine

3. Snacks you enjoy?
Greek Yogurt, Almonds, Carrots, Chocolate

4. Places you've lived: Oh dear God do you want the whole list? Here it goes:
Perryman MD, Fallston MD, Towson MD, Baltimore MD, Durango CO, Providence RI, Madison WI, Grand Marais MN, East Java Indonesia, Bali Indonesia, Allston MA, Ft. Lauderdale FL, Montclair NJ, Manhattan NY, Chapel Hill, NC

5. What are 5 things you would do if you were a billionaire?
a) Pay off all debt belonging to me and my mother and set up a trust/college fund for my 6 year old sister
b) start a micro-finance program for women in Southeast Asia to create and run their own spa/salons.
c) write a book or two
d) buy several houses around the world (France, Bali, San Francisco, Hong Kong, D.C)
e) go effing shopping

6. People you want to know more about?
My future husband, specifically his exact location is at this moment.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i would like to know the exact location of my future husband too!

Girl-Woman said...

Oh, a Maryland girl after my own heart. I was an Annpolis girl.