Laura Mercier totally digs my summer lip color

So remember how I totally fell in love with NARS Lip Laquer in Capucine? Apparently Laura Mercier has also fallen for the sunset look on the lips. Both the NARS Miami Sunset collection and Laura Mercier are built around the colors of a summer sunset and it is such a beautiful summer look. Honestly I'd love to try and describe it to you but Laura did a great job and I have a movie night to attend to where I will be watching Freaky Friday. So I'll let her explain the look below.

L'Heure Magique: The magic hour. When the light begins to gently fade and the world becomes surreal. Capture your "magic hour" with the soft, yet feminine hues of silver-blues, heather and hints of pink and peach that reflect the sun's retreat amidst a smoky sky using the three new limited edition Eye Colour Trios.
Get This Look.
View the entire L'Heure Magique Collection now.
Hurry! Complimentary standard ground shipping now through Sunday, June 29th at 11:59 PM CST. Offer available on lauramercier.com only.

No comments: