L'Oreal Sublime Bronze ProPerfect Airbrush Self-Tanning Mist - Day One

I'm feeling very California at the moment. Paris Hilton just shuffled onto my ipod and I'm standing around my apartment naked waiting for my self-tanner to dry. I am a self-tanning virgin and I've been staring down bottles of L'Oreal Sublime Bronze ProPerfect Airbrush Self- Tanning Mist for weeks, hoping to some how suddenly become comfortable with the idea of possibly turning myself orange. The name is a mouthful but what L'Oreal is trying to say is that unlike other tanners this one sprays on just like the professional spray-on tans. It does in fact spray on perfectly. No clumping. Just a perfectly fine, evenly distributed mist. In fact it sprays just like hairspray (unfortunately it kind of smells like hair spray too).



What I love about this product so far is that it easily reaches those those places I'm not too keen on angling into full view of the sun to get an even tan. So my inner thighs and the part of my bum that isn't covered by my suit are finally getting the attention they deserve. Also the spray is easily focused to one specific area so it's useful for correcting tan lines from multiple bikinis. I'm supposed to apply it on the daily until my skin is the color I desire. I'll keep you posted on how the color turns out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm also giving this product a go. So far I like how it dries so quickly and it's not too messy to apply. I didn't turn orange, which is another plus. The smell didn't bother me too much.

The Jet Set Girls said...

Hey there--
We tagged you in the latest game of tag. Check out our site for the deets!

HilLesha O'Nan said...

I'm scared to try any self tanners. They seem too messy. ~lol~