Elizabeth Grant's Caviar Eye Pads: Instant Eye Lift, Caviar Included

I always thought 27 would be the most amazing year of my life. I was most definitely right about that, but I never would have thought that 27 included sitting around my apartment with caviar on my eyes.

Elizabeth Grant's Caviar Eye Pads are the quickest way to luminescent, taut eyes. After only fifteen minutes with these dainty little strips draped over the skin around my eyes, they were taut and glowing all day long. The caviar extract and sea proteins provide a high concentration of Omega 3 Fatty Acids. I can only imagine the benefits of long term use. I know there are a few skin care lines starting to develop product around caviar. What do you think? Have you used caviar-based skin care?

3 comments:

ButterflyDiary said...

Never used caviar around the eyes but used it on my hair (Alterna's Caviar Shampoo) and it gave it so much "oompf" that I use it each time I can afford it.

Anonymous said...

I have not had the priviledge of using these, but would love to.

Anonymous said...

Hi Laurie,

I've actually tried this product and love how it tightens up the sagging skin under my eyes. Very refreshing!