Beauty's Product Rave: Farmhouse Fresh Sweet Cream Body Milk, A Pour-On Moisturizer


Remember when I absolutely fell in love with the Farmhouse Fresh Honey Heel Glaze? Yes I know it was a chai-tasitc feet orgasm. Well now their Pour-On Body Milk is doing the same thing for my entire body. A-MAzing.


Tilt this adorable little cruet jar and generous dollops of scented sweet cream instantly nurture your skin for a soft sensuous pampering experience. Wholesome velvety oils of Rice Bran, Jajoba Seed, Sweet Almond, Avocado and Sesame infuse this thick cream with sweet notes reminiscent of down home comfort on the farm.

I have a rather unnerving task to accomplish tomorrow and I've been putting it off for over a year. I decided the only way to face tomorrow was to do a lot of loafing around my little country neighborhood today, alternating between magazine reading while in the pool and admiring my neighbors' carefully tended gardens. When I returned home for the evening I found the only item opulently comforting enough to face tomorrow's daunting dawn was this divine sweet cream. I was completely correct as hours after coating my entire epidermis with this decedent treat the scent is still calming my nerves and providing a tremendous sense that I can in fact take care of and comfort myself no matter what - and that task is so much easier with Farmhouse Fresh in hand.

No comments: