Beauty's Product RAVE: Anastasia Brow Duality Debuts at Sephora on October 23!


I love this part of being a beauty blogger! Brow Duality from the brilliant beauty faeries at Anastasia Beverly Hills has taken the fast track to my highly exclusive daily makeup bag and it hasn't even hit stores yet!! Truth be told, Anastasia's Eye Lights Matte Camille brow highlighter was a founding member of the Beauty's SPOT Daily Makeup Bag society (which I apparently just made up.) Anyhow, this stunning new two-fer simply combines my two classic favorites, Anastasia's Eye Lights Matte and Eye Lights Shimmer, while taking up no additional space in my makeup bag and preparing me for day and evening looks. A-mazing!
These lovely little wands will be available at Sephora starting October 23. You can select brow duality in 2 different color combinations. Duality one is a Matte Camille/Sand Shimmer while Duality two is Matte Shell/Lace Shimmer. The Lace Shimmer, pictured below, is the stand out color of the bunch with a subtle gold/copper undertone. Both sides are enriched with vitamin E to calm post pluck inflammation. Each magical wand retails for $23.

No comments: