Kate Somerville's Award Winning Facials at the Emmys



Kate Somerville worked her magic on Felicity Huffman, Molly Sims, Rashida Jones, and Kerry Washington for their appearances at the Emmys. (I still have residual radiance when I think of my visit to her heavenly white room.) For those of us who are not lucky enough to live in LA Kate has packaged her Emmy Facial in a lovely little kit. “All my red carpet girls take home our GLOW KIT, including all my best-sellers, the kit offers the three essential steps in achieving a glowing, flawless complexion: exfoliating, hydrating and repairing."


KIT INCLUDES:

EXFOLIKATE Intensive Exfoliating Treatment (1.7 oz.)
QUENCH Hydrating Serum (1 oz.)
DEEP Tissue Repair (1 oz.)
Retail Price: $265.00

Available: select Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom and http://www.katesomerville.com/

No comments: