Mapping Nail Trends With Creative Nail Design: Greige & Dirty Pastels


For 22 minutes each I week I escape my life and watch The City. Last night Whit sported some late 90's blue lacquer while at the DVF luncheon and then a glam old Hollywood red while wiping her tears away at the bakery. Got me to thinking nail trends come and go as quickly at tweets these days. Must call in for professional help. The folks at Creative Nail have broken down their creations for fashion week which I will post, in tweet like fashion momentarily.

Greige & Dirty Pastels – The non color of choice for fall is grey. At Kai Kuhne, Roxanne Valinoti designed a gradated manicure effect with greys shade evolving from pinky to thumb. CND’s Kristina Baune mixed custom shades of grey and mushroom for Karen Walker (pictured above), Costello Tagliopietra, Matthew Williamson, Yigal Azrouel, and Malandrino.

No comments: