Eye Hope For Most Budgets

My eyes are the newest part of my body to declare decline. Just this year they have become incurably dry, puffy, and accented with an odd impermeable dark circles that scream "Dear God! Someone start paying this woman to blog!" Clearly my age is causing this decline and not the fact that I'm tied to a laptop whenever I'm not walking beneath the Carolina blue sky or swimming in my little country neighborhood's pool. To provide some hope, I've selected and eye cream for most budgets. If those fail, I refer you the best concealer ever made (its also an eye lifter!)

The RSF Eye Serum is divine. Made by smart-science types who really dig chemistry more than beauty which tells you why it works so well, smells a little funny, and costs a fortune! I don't understand their ad copy. You give it a shot. "Collagen cross-linking, due to glycation, is one of the main causes of the formation of eye bags, therefore, inhibiting this cross-linking prevents the loss of elasticity and subsequent eye bag formation. Tetapeptide also has vascular permeability inhibition properties, which gives draining and antioedema effects to prevent liquid accumulation." I may not know what that means but I do know that I adore it. $175

philosophy
introduces eye hope: Adorable packaging, promising first week of testing, and paraben-free! Don't get this anywhere near your eyelids or you'll resemble your reptilian predecessors. This new and clinically proven product claims to improve fine lines, dark circles and puffiness. In just six weeks, 4 out of 5 people saw significant improvement in fine lines, dark circles, puffiness and smoothness. $48

SkinCeuticals A.G.E. Eye Complex: Skin Ceuticals is endorsed by many renowned plastic surgeons. After seeing what their body lotion did to my skin (not to mention my self esteem) I'd wager a pretty penny or 850 pretty pennies that this is at is claims -"a breakthrough eye treatment, that dramatically decreases inflammation and dark circles around the eye." $85



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: