Neutrogena Wave: The Endless Summer of Skincare


I've been faithfully using my Clarisonic for over a year. I applauded the introduction of their body brush and actually adored their gentle cleanser. I still don't think I could live without my it but with brush heads that can be a bit messy and at $200 per starter-kit, the Clarisonic is not everyones' cup of tea.


Nuetrogena has successfully filled the need for a quicker, simpler, (cheaper!) younger sister to the Clarisonic. With disposable, single-use cleansing pads attached to the vibrating hand piece rather than a brush, the wave is perfect for oily summer skin and summer vaccays. Two speeds allow you to modulate depending on your cleansing needs. With a battery and two packs of oxy-clean-esque pads included, this vibrating little automated esthetician is quite lovely in every way. At only $11.99, this is the season's best shortcut to savvy skincare. Here's a coupon for you. Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: