Practically Perfect in Every Way: Belli Skincare Skin Smoothing Body Exfoliator



Let me be perfectly clear about one thing: I am not pregnant. That said I was in Pottery Barn Kids the other day picking out a baby shower present for one of my nearest and dearest girlfriends (yes it's my first BF to reproduce and yes I'm slightly traumatized) and I finally decided, if Belli's pretty packaging and pregnancy friendliness (allergy free, tetrology screened, paraben and artificial dye free) are good enough for a fetus, then they're good enough for me.


The result is absolutely the best body exfoliator I have ever, ever used. Belli’s Skin Smoothing Body Exfoliator includes ingredients such as Green Tea, Ginseng, and Peppermint Oil, and removes dull, old skin with an absolutely invigorating scent. Big thanks to the Belli Founders, Jason Rubin MD and Annette Rubin who upon producing their own little slice of heaven in 2002, decided to offer pregnancy products that feature the pampering benefits of aromatherapy and massage therapy with the heightened screening of a medical company. Enjoy!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: