LC Goes Chic at VMAs



Remember when I met Lauren Conrad as we both happened to be getting our hair done at Warren Tricomi Salon on Melrose? I know, I know it's one the highlights of this blog (my life?)

Anyhow although Lauren couldn't take a picture because she was makeup less at the time she did have her PR people provide all the deets on Amy Nadine's perfect application of her mark. makeup that night (her LA Fashion Week debut.) Amy updated Lauren's look for the VMAs yesterday and I must say Lauren is looking stunning as usual and perhaps even a little more grown up. Grown-up suits her, no?

Here are all the deets straight from Amy Nadine herself: (!!!! - love my life!)

“Lauren wore a beautiful black and cream Diane von Furstenberg dress. So we decided the inspiration for her look would be “smoldering sophistication”. Lauren wanted a statement eye so we started by lining her eyes with mark Get in Line Hook Up Waterproof Eyeliner in Painted Black with a sweep of mark I-mark Custom Pick Eyeshadow in Corset on top and smudged outward with an eyeliner brush.”

Face
“I started by applying mark Speedway Do Everything in Natural and then dusted her face with mark Matte-nificent Oil Absorbing Powder in Natural/Buff. To further highlight and draw focus to her eyes, I used mark Get Bright Hook Up Highlighter in Light/Medium under her eyes and above her cheekbones. To give her that summer glow, I finished by dusting mark Good Glowing Mosaic Blush in Cameo Glo and mark Bronze Pro Bronzing Powder to her cheeks.”

Lips
“I finished Lauren’s look by applying mark Dew Drenched Moisturlicious Lip Color in Skinny Dip to her lips.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: