Yonka Creme 11 from BeautyGoneGreen.com


A few weeks ago I began using Yonka's Creme 11 after obtaining it from my favorite skincare guilty pleasure website, Beauty Gone Green. Now I can't live with out it. I have used every moisturizer from Clarins to Origins but nothing has changed my skin like this moisturizer. If your skin is prone to redness or sensitive in anyway this is the product that will transform it into glowing, moist, healthy skin. I just ran out of my starter supply two days ago and I can already tell my skin is thirsty, dry, and demanding that I incorporate this product into my daily routine. Most Yonka products produce an affect such that even a woman who has used only dial soap and no moisturizer her entire life can suddenly have skin reminiscent of wealthy French women who are born knowing coveted skincare secrets and who look no older than 30 on their 50th birthdays. Creme 11 counts an anti-depressant, St John's Wort, as an ingredient so it's no surprise that my face jumps for joy with every application. Other interesting ingredients include:

Matricaria Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Yarrow Extract, Horse Chestnut Extract, Whick Hazel Extract, Horsetail Extract, Saint Johns Wart Extract, Balm Mint Leaf Extract, Gentian Extract, Sage Leaf Extract, Marshmallow Root Extract, Sunflower Seed Oil, and Soybean Oil.

1 comment:

Girl-Woman said...

I am going to post all TB's members as the best of sasssy sites this week. Great post!