The Same Questions I Ask Everyone ....With Alexandra Zanella of Revolution Organics


Organics have come along way since the days of dusty shelves at your hippie-haven local co-op. I first fell in love with Revolution Organics, the front runner in the next generation of organic beauty, back in March when I first tried their body balm and lotion. Alexandra Zanella and Melissa Shabinsky, the bold beautiful duo who created the line, inspired a collective fearful gasp throughout the "natural" beauty industry when they went ahead and made their stylish, effective products USDA certified organic.

Alexandra's partner in all things organic, hot, and beautiful will be with us next week to share her answers! In the meantime, you can follow these trailblazers @revolution_girl.


What is your first memory of beauty products?
I was approximately four years old. My Mother had a beauty mark on her face – and I wanted one too. To make me happy, she would ‘pencil in’ a beauty mark (a la Cindy Crawford) on my cheek with her eyebrow pencil so I could be like her.

At what age did you start wearing makeup?
15 years old.

If you could apply only one product for the next month what would it be?
Glow Beauty Balm (you can use for lips, cheeks, eye shadow, highlighter and on and on)

If you could give one product to all women in the world what would it be?
Glow Beauty Balm

If you could ban one harmful ingredient from all beauty products what would it be?
SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE

What is your favorite skincare ingredient?
Shea Butter

What is the last product you created?
All Natural Mascara – coming soon!

Who is the business woman you most admire?
Andrea Jung – Avon Chairman/CEO

Whose beauty do you most admire?
Queen Rania of Jordan – not only is she beautiful to look at she is renowned for her philanthropic work and dedication to women and children rights globally.

What was your best Spa experience?
Cannot think of one

Besides your own, what is your favorite brand?
I don’t have one. I try different brands that suit my needs at that time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: