Beauty's Product: Fashion Week Booty To Benefit BCA

I'm sitting in my best friend's bedroom paralyzed by a week of seemingly endless fashion and beauty. I am officially fashion week road kill. In fact it seems most of New York is a little tired from fashion week. Yesterday my cab driver looked at my press pass with mildly desperate, sunken eyes and said, "Miss when will this be over?" For me it will be over today. At 3:30 I'll stumble downstairs and walk a block to the Met for an interview with Lisa Butler, MAC Key Artist for the Tommy Hilfiger Show.

During this, my coveted break from the tents, I find myself unable to get out of bed due not only to exhaustion but also because of the physical impossibility of such a proposition. I am surrounded by oddly shaped heaps of swag bags. (I promise I won't be greedy and keep it all to myself. In fact you will be able to win most of it during October by commenting on posts when we go PINK to raise money for the Breast Cancer Awareness Campaign.)

Many of my loyal readers know that I am in the process of relocating. Here is my question: Would it be wrong of me to select my new city based simply on the inconceivability of transporting all this beauty booty from it's current location? While we all ponder this question let's ogle one highly coveted swag bag from the Philip Lim show.


Amazingly, the gift bag has a $250 value and includes Aveda Dry Remedy Shampoo, Aveda Moisturizing Treatment Masque, and a huge box of Nars goodies. The best part is that it comes in an exclusive Phillip Lim organic tote!!

The full list of contents is as follows:

AVEDA Dry Remedy Shampoo
AVEDA Dry Remedy Moisturizing Treatment Masque
Aveda Dry Remedy In
NARS Duo Eyeshadow in Persepolis
NARS Blush in Penny Lane
NARS Lip Gloss in Chihuahua
NARS Eyeliner Pencil in Kitty
NARS Perfecting Powdered Sheets
NARS Mini Body Glow


Click Here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Umm..I got my eyes on NARS Lip Gloss in Chihuahua...