Practically Perfect in Every Way: The Cool Fix - Best Shave Gel Ever


Paraben free. Pore reducing. Shine enhancing. Smooth like a seal's skin. Applicator Free. My legs haven't looked this good since I was a prep school lacrosse player. (I know I can't keep up with my past either.)

The shaving authorities from Anthony Logistics For Men bring their expertise to the women’s side of the sink with a unisex launch of The Cool Fix™, an all-in-one gel lotion that fights ingrown hairs, razor burn irritation, redness. Exfoliating ingredients like Glycolic Acid, Salicylic Acid and Phytic Acid remove dead skin cells, kill existing bacteria under the skin, and simultaneously dissolve the dead skin so any hairs trapped underneath can be freed.

Price and Availability: $25.00; a 2009 exclusive at Sephora stores nationwide and online. Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: