Fashion's Night Out with La Mer at Saks Fifth Avenue




There are certain brands that I'm dedicated to heart and soul. La Mer, with all of their earth and ocean friendly aesthetic perfectionism is high atop that list. I'm just kicking myself that I haven't picked up their new tourmaline-and-malachite-gemstone-infused Radiant Concealer SPF 25. I suppose I'll just have to pick up this lightweight cream-to-powder concealer at their Vogue Fashion’s Night Out at Saks Fifth Avenue New York event. Join me if you like at this most fabulous La Mer event. (I mean really, if Fashion took La Mer on a date, who wouldn't want to be there?) Details below!

During this international celebration of fashion and retail promotion – La Mer at Saks Fifth Avenue New York will present for the first time ever, Robin Shandler, Executive Director of Global Product Development, The Max Huber Research Labs.


Robin will be on hand to personally answer questions while guests enjoy signature La Mer skincare and Skincolor treatments. Shop, pamper yourself and discover the miraculous benefits that have made La Mer a true beauty legend.

Thursday, September 10th 2009
7:00 to 10:00 PM

Cosmetics Floor
Saks Fifth Avenue
611 Fifth Avenue

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 comment:

Natural Skin Care said...

Thanks for sharing the resources